Falling Money (Freemium)
Do you want money? Take them, they are flying into your hands!
♦ Added currencies - Turkish Liras (TRY), Swedish Kronas (SEK)
♦ Fixed bugs - choosing own background from gallery on some of devices
♦ Added new option - whirling speed
♦ Added currency - Kuwaiti Dinars (KWD)
♦ Updated belarusian rubles
♦ Fixed bugs, inc. transparent banknotes and choosing own background from gallery
♦ Interface improvements in settings window
♦ Speed range increased
♦ Money count default value increased to 100
♦ Fixed bugs
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT: This permission is no longer supported.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.